Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

My most interesting toy


                          My most interesting toy

The most interesting toy in the school for me was room 11’s board games and i liked it because i love board games. Then we went into the hall and it was all set and then our parents came and the school came into the hall and looked at the things that we made.Also it was made out of cardboard,wood,sticks,plastic,paint,paper plates and string. the simple machine that was in it was nothing.Next when we finished looking at the things we made we went and sat outside on the deck.Then Mr.beel told us to go to class and sit down then we got our hangi and our ice-blocks and our drinks too.In the start I felt exciting and I felt exciting because I wanted to get my ice-block and my hangi and because my mum came to see my thing I made.    

No comments:

Post a Comment