Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Revision of Robotics in Technology


In Robotics we learnt how to program a mbot, well, the year 7's learnt how to program a mbot. I'm a year 8 and I was in Mr Krishna's (My Robotic teacher) class last year and we learnt how to program a mbot back then. This term most of the things we did were things we had done last year so the class was pretty easy, but I did learn how to write my initials using coding. This term was quite disappointing because we missed out some of our classes at Tamaki because of covid and lockdown. I enjoyed being in Mr Krishna's class because if we had time, in the end of the class we would do a quiz or a kahoot about coding and mbots. Despite missing out on those weeks, I still had learnt some things and had fun doing it. In the picture above is a code that we've done in class, and maybe if you have a mbot you could try it out.

Feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment