Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

All About Me


My name is Milika, I go to Glen Innes School, which is an amazing school by the way. I'm in Room 6, and my teacher's name is Mrs Petersen and she's a really cool teacher. I've been in her class last year, but this year I was lucky enough to be in her class again. This year I'm a year 8 and I'm looking forward for all of the fun days to come. Lastly let me tell you my favourite things to do, My hobbies are, playing sports, drawing and making people smile.

My personal goals:

  • Graduate University
  • Chug a whole water bottle under 30s
  • Take opportunities
My curriculum goals:
  • Try get into the 5's in all subjects
  • Keep progressing over the year before college
  • Reach stanine 9 before term 3 in Maths or Reading

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Milika,
    I think your goals for 2021 are amazing, I hope you achieve them and be successful.
    Keep it up Milika!

    ReplyDelete