Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Lunch Eating




Today was the first day of lunch being served at school. We’ve done this before, but that was only for a day. Now this time we get free lunch for the whole year, the only thing is we have to bring morning tea.






When the food arrived, we all stood in our class lines and walked to the hall. While we were entering a couple teachers handed us our food, and we made our way to our seats. Each class of year group had their own section, and we were seated next to the stage.


Before we ate Mrs Maude had said a Karakia (Prayer). We already had known what we were having, because Mr Hendricks had already told us about what we were having. We had carrots sticks or sliced pears, a blueberry muffin and a chicken wrap.


I had already finished my food, but Mrs Petersen (My teacher) was giving away a muffin that no one had wanted, and because I liked the muffin so much, I said yes when she offered it to me.


In the end I enjoyed my food and I was grateful for it, but next I should listen to the teachers and bring my water bottle along.

No comments:

Post a Comment