Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

My Experience With Pixel Art

Today, my class and I were set a task and we had to finish it before we had our meeting next week Monday. The activity was to create a pixel art using the app called Pixilart, and then make it into a GIF. If you don't know what a GIF is, it's basically a photo but also a video at the same time. If it doesn't seem to make any sense, here is an example of a GIF below. Our teacher told us to make a pixel art based on anything, and I chose to recreate Mr Pringles wearing glasses. This was my first time creating pixelated art and I think I did pretty well. The reason why I chose to draw Mr Pringles is because I was eating pringles and because I love them especially the BBQ flavour. I hope you all enjoy this GIF and hopefully I've inspired a few of you to make one of your own pixel arts. My favourite part of creating this piece of art, was adding the glasses and the hearts.


Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Milika

    I really like your art work, I think your idea was very creative. This is by far the best homework I think I have done this lockdown, if there was no Pringle’s what else would you have made? I will be back to read more, keep up the good work! Stay safe, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Orana Nia Jaye. Thank you for the wonderful blog comment. If there were no Pringle's I would've created a pixel art of myself. I love reading your comments, keep it up! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo lelei Milika. I really love the pringles you have created and really loved how you used your creativity. Keep up the good and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Deanne. Thank you for the lovely comment. I also love the pringles, and I was very surprised that I've actually made it. Thank you again for commenting on my blog post. Stay safe.

      Delete