Pages

Monday 30 August 2021

My New Rotation - Technology

Course: 7F1 Science

Today we had our new rotation for Technology. We had to do it online because of the outbreak that happened a few weeks back. The new class that I'm in is Science. Science is actually one of my favourite subjects and it was really interesting to learn the new facts about Science. We also introduced ourselves to our new teacher, Mrs Shamer. I had a great experience and I hope once we meet in real life we would have an even better experience than today. Nevertheless I still enjoyed myself and also learnt a lot of things like vocabulary, and vocabulary is really important.


Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Milika!!! Nice to have you in my class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Sharma. Thank you for commenting on my blog post. I am really excited to be in your class and can't wait to experience new things in Science. Thank you!

      Delete