Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Lockdown Update

 Baking hacks: Substitutes, tricks and tips for a bare kitchen

Hello. I'm back and it's been a long time since I blogged about my life, so this blog is about things I've done to not be bored in Lockdown. I know, Lockdown is really boring and there's nothing to really do other than eat, play video games and sleep. I live with 15 other people and I just noticed that I don't really know many things about my family members. I do get really annoyed with them, and with a big number of people in your house privacy doesn't exist because there's always someone that wants to come in your room or someone that eats your food without permission. It's just a big mess in my house, but there are days that we all just calm down and not annoy each other. Finally here are a few things you could do if you get bored in Lockdown, and remember that Lockdown isn't just protecting us from the outbreak but also helping us get to know our family members a little more.

List of things you could do:

1. Make dinner for your family (Ask mum or dad)

2. Play card games

3. Bake cookies or brownies

4. Do some Science experiments

5. Read a book or draw

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Milika

    It’s interesting to know that you live with 15 other people. I am kind of getting tired of this lockdown but I like the fact that I am at home. I thought this was funny because I have actually done everything on your list at least once! If you could disappear anywhere in this world for a break, where would you go? Stay safe this lockdown, keep up the blogging! Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana Nia Jaye. Thank you for commenting. That's a very interesting question, If I could disappear to somewhere I would disappear to the sea on a boat and explore the plants and animals under the sea. To you having 15 people in the household is interesting, but really it's really loud and crowded. Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia orana Milika, what a busy household you must have! Hopefully it has been nice to spend time with your whānau but I'm sure you do also enjoy time to yourself. I think you have made great suggestions for things to do, especially with the school holidays coming up - I might make brownies! Looking forward to meeting you after the holidays. Miss Brendling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Miss Brendling. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I am enjoying time to myself and with my family, although they can be stressful from time to time. Since you mentioned the school holidays, I might post a blog about the last day of school (online). Thank you again for commenting on my blog post. Stay safe and well!

      Delete