Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Climate Change DLO


Hello. I'm back with another amazing blog post. This blog post is about climate change, which is also known as Global warming. In class this whole week we have been learning about climate change and some ways we could help to stop it. In the slide above is a DLO I had created and in the slide is all the information you will need to know about climate change, and also some things you could do to help prevent it from increasing. I hope you are staying safe in your bubble. Enjoy!

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Milika, I have really enjoyed reading your very informative DLO. I'm sure others who read it will learn lots of great facts about climate change. You have included great statistics - it seems crazy to know that weather related disasters have increased by 46% in recent years. You have also given great ideas on what we can do to help reduce the effects of climate change. Ka pai! Miss Brendling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Miss Brendling. Thank you for your wonderful comment. Making this DLO wasn't really easy, but I managed to complete it and help others that don't know what the meaning of climate change is and learn something from it. Even though it took a huge amount of time, I really enjoyed making this DLO. I hope some people take these great ideas and use it time to time because it's helping our planet. Thank you again for commenting on my blog post. Stay safe!

      Delete
  2. Hello Milika
    Truly impressed with the quality of your info and your information. You have put an enormous amount of work into your blog.
    To introduce myself.
    I am Miss Brendling's Evaluative Lecturer from Auckland University of Technology. I help to train our new teachers.
    I hope you have a wonderful day and I wish you and your family well.

    ReplyDelete