Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Last Day of Term 3

Hello. Today is the last day of term 3, that means no more school for the next fortnight (2 weeks). I feel really happy that we have no more online classes, because it has been really hard with the internet and background noise. Nevertheless, I managed to get through it and it's all finally over. Well, I think it's over, but we don't know yet if we're going back to in person school next term. I hope we do, because I'm tired of waking up and just staring at the screen for an hour and I want to be back at school. At the same time I don't want to go to school, because now that it's the school holidays, I can stay up and watch this k-drama my sister recommended. If you want to know what it's called, it is EXO next door. Anyways, I had just finished my final call at 12 o'clock and it was pretty fun and we didn't really do that much work, all we did was play games in Reading and complete a worksheet in Math. I wish everyone a happy holiday and I hope you all stay safe and well. Now, let me get back to my work, also comment what's your favourite thing to do in lockdown. Bye!

P.S. It's the first of the month, so a pinch and a punch for the rest of the month, no returns :I

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment