Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Diary Entry (wildboy)

New Zealand's varied coastline – Natural environment – Te Ara Encyclopedia  of New Zealand

Hello. Today in my literacy online class, we were assigned a task to do. We had to write a diary about traveling around New Zealand's coastline. We had to write about what we would do throughout the day in order. In the slide below is my diary entry of what I would be doing if I were to go on a trip around New Zealand. I hope you enjoy my diary entry and have a great day. Stay safe and well!


Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Milika, thank you for sharing your awesome diary entry. Lucky you getting such a nice breakfast on your birthday - especially while hiking around New Zealand. I love your description of the waves and can imagine there would be lots of amazing spots with beautiful views along the coastline. Sounds like you would have a lot of fun if you ever decided to do such a big hike. Excellent work! Miss Brendling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Miss Brendling. Thank you for sharing your comment on my blog post. I agree that there would be many beautiful views during the day and the night. I would also have a lot of fun being by myself hiking around New Zealand. You've been a great teacher through the past weeks and I hope you've enjoyed being with us. Stay safe and well!

      Delete