Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

My Lockdown School Holiday Revision

 School Holiday Programmes – Summer 2020/2021 – Sport Gisborne Tairawhiti

Hello. Welcome back to my blog. Today my class and I were set a task to finish and it was to write about how our holiday went. Today we didn't have any online classes because it was teachers only day. While the holidays I didn't feel like going back to school, and now that school is tomorrow it makes me feel even more lazier and stressed because I really don't want to go back to online classes. If school were to be in person I would feel excited and happy that school is starting up again. Online classes just don't feel right to me and I hope that we go back to in person school soon. I hope you enjoy reading about my holiday.


Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Milika, thank you for your awesome post about your holidays. It sounds like you have been quite busy and kept up a good fitness routine. Do you play soccer for a team outside of school? I hope you enjoyed spending time with your family and I'm sure they would have enjoyed your brownies - yum! I do agree that it is a shame to be continuing online learning but hopefully it will make you even more excited for when you can return to the class. See you in our online lessons :) Miss Brendling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Miss Brendling. Thank you for your lovely comment. I do love soccer, but unfortunately I am currently not in a soccer team outside of school. I would love to be in one but I can't because I don't have time to join one and actually be in one, but I am really good at it. It will be very exciting to return back to school and catch up with my friends and teachers. Stay safe and well, have a great day!

      Delete