Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Cybersmart Challenge #30


Hello. Today we had to complete Cybersmart Challenge #30, and this challenge was pretty simple to complete. The challenge for this week was checking authenticity. Authenticity is another word for real, and in this challenge we had to read and find out which information is authentic is which information is not. In the slide above is a short example of what we've done. I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post and learnt at least one thing from here. Stay safe!

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Milika!

    Yes, I did learn something from your post and I found it interesting! I was confused when I first saw Authenticity until I read what it meant. What challenge has been your favourite so far? Keep up the great post, I will be back to read more and enjoy SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Nia-Jaye. Thank you for commenting on my blog post. It's great to hear that you've learnt something new from my post today. To answer your question, my favourite challenge so far would have to be this one because it's quick and easy to finish. Once again thank you for the lovely comment. Stay safe!

      Delete