Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

Technology - Science

 What Are The Three Forms Of Water - The GroundWater Consortium

Hello. Today I had a Technology class and in Technology we learnt about the different states of water. I learnt a lot today and I never thought that I'll learn so much in one class. I learnt that ice can turn into water vapour when put into a boiling pot. This water vapour is also known as steam. You can see water vapour when it's foggy outside, in the pot when someone is cooking with liquid and in the kettle when you heat up water. I also learnt new vocabulary like water vapour, condensation and evaporation. Today we were meant to come with the ingredients our Science teacher said to ring last week for this week, but there were a few new people joining and some people didn't have the ingredients. So, we're going to do the experiment in next week's class. My favourite part of today's lesson was the kahoot in the end of the lesson, it was pretty simple, but there were a few mistakes I made. If you want to see more images of the different states of water you can click n this link. I hope you have a great day. Stay safe and well!

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment