Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

My Online Reading Quiz Results

Hello. Today my classmates and I are supposed to post about our online reading quizzes. In the first image at the top is the book I've completed. I started this book quite a while ago and it was actually pretty good. Basically this book is about a women named Pandora that was given a box not to open, but eventually opened it because Zeus disguised the box as an First-aid kit, and a whole bunch of bad things came out of it like zits, rashes and chicken pox. This book personally was great and enjoyable to read. The image under the book is my quiz results and I got all questions correct, I wasn't expecting that score but its great. The app I read this and many other books on is Myon. I really like this app because it gives you an endless amount of options and you can choose the categories or genres of what books you want to read. This app also gives you a quiz once you've completed the and keeps track every week on your progress like, how long you've read for and how many books and pages you've read. I enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend you reading it. If you want to read this book it is called, Keep a LID ON IT PANDORA by Kate McMullen. Stay safe and well!

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment