Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

What I've Learnt About Jellyfish

 Jellyfish: A new sustainable, nutritious, and 'oyster-like' food for the  Western world?

Hello. This week we have an upcoming writing exam which basically decides our final score for writing of 2021. My class and I were set a assessment and we had to write and explanation about how jellyfish sting. Basically, this helps us to be more prepared for the test and it helps us find what our teachers are looking for in an explanation writing. We had t finish the piece of writing yesterday and send it to our teacher. I had learnt so many things about jellyfishes, things that I hadn't known before about them. T be honest it was really hard to find the information I was looking for, but I managed to finish it nevertheless. I learnt things like, jellyfishes are 95% water and contain a substance called mesoglea which is a gelatinous substance mostly found in jellyfish and coral. If you want to learn more about these creatures, you can do so by clicking on this link. Have a great rest of your day and stay safe and well!

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment