Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Animation



Today my class and I made animations, but on Google Slides. It's pretty simple making an animation on Google Slides than making it on a app because all you do is add images and each slide you change the angles and sizes. It was really fun making this animation because I did it myself and I didn't have my friend telling me what to do and what not to do. I put these particular images into my animation because last year we did something similar to this and I thought that it would be easier since I already know how this works. I think I did a great job on my animation than last year.


How I made it: 
I made this animation by copying the first image I made and then inserting it into the next one. Once I did that I inserted the rocketship into my slide. Then I just kept changing the angles and sizes of the earth and the rocketship on each slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment