Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Rugby



Today my class and I went outside for some Rugby. I felt really cold because it was early in the morning and I wasn't really in the mood for rugby, because of the weather, I thought that Rugby was going to be canceled. Then once we started the sun popped up and I was really happy that it didn't rain and ruin our Rugby session. We did some warm up games so our blood can start pumping through our body.  We played rats and rabbits which is our usual warm up game. Once we finished that we got into some passes. Then we played the real game and our coach said that it was kind of like netball, so we had to play like how we play in Netball. So we couldn't run with the ball, we couldn't  kick the ball and we couldn't touch the other people, so we had to be three feet away from them. Then there will be someone from your team and they have to stand inside the square, which is your try line and then your team has to try and get a point by getting a try in your square. Rugby was really fun and intresting because I learnt a new game and I hope it will be the same next week we go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment