Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Technology at Tamaki


Today we went to Tech and it was pretty fun. First we went to our classes and by surprise we didn't see Mr Krishna, our normal Robotics teacher. There was this other guy talking with the deputy principal. 

The deputy principal said that Mr Krishna wasn't feeling really well so we had a reliever. This guy was really cool because he was pretty chill with us. He didn't really know us and it was his first time teaching us so he taught us the things we did in the first week and last week. We told that and then we just went straight into programming the mbot and trying to put sound into it. We had to be in pairs so I went with my friend, Papiloti. 

First we had to plug it into the mbot and start coding. We didn't know what to do so we asked our teach teacher. He showed us what to do and we both finally knew how to do it. We had to go onto this Google slides and we will find the information there. 

Once we logged on to the slides we saw some music notes on the slides. He said that we had to look at the letters below it and write it down on coding. I did the work while my friend was doing something else, it was really cool adding the sound because the song that I programmed was the birthday song. 

Once I got used to it, it got easier and easier as I went through it. I was finally done with the code and it sounded really cool. I think my friend and I were the only ones done because I didn't hear anyone else's music, but ours. I was really happy with the work we did and I hope next week we put everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment