Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

Technology at Tamaki College

Today we got to go to Tamaki College for Technology, I was excited because it was the first time ever since lockdown started going back there in real life. The past 2 weeks we've been doing Technology online. The first week we switched classes and I'm in the same group, but different class and I was in Robotics. Once we arrived we hopped off and went inside, I was kind of lost because it was my first time going into a different class and I didn't know where the class was, until my friend that was in Robotics last time, leaded us to the class. My friend was lucky because she was in cooking and that's a class where they cook yummy things and they even get to eat it. Robotics was fun because we got to programme a mbot on mBlock. Once Mr Krishna handed out the bots he told us not to drop it because it cost over $100 for one and he said that if we do then we might have to pay for it. When John got the bot he straight away dropped it and he thought that it wasn't broken until he couldn't connect it. Mr Krishna gave him another one and luckily he didn't break the other one. The first step we had to do to programme it is turning the lights on and restarting it. We connected it to our laptops and started to restart it, once we did that we put in what we wanted it to do. Then we were all finished and our teacher told us to save it and put it into our new folder and save it for next time we come, which is next Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment