Pages

Saturday 10 July 2021

My First Day of the Holidays

 When you stayed up too late - BreakBrunch

Hello. As you may have seen in my last blog post, I posted about it being the holidays and also The Last Day of Term 2. Last night I stayed up way past my bedtime, I'm not saying that I have a bedtime, but what I'm trying to say is that I've stayed up later than usual. I should've been sleeping by 10:00 or 9:00, but because it was the holidays already I thought that it was alright to stay up until 3:00 am, but it actually wasn't. Did you know that staying up late could affect the way you act during the day? Well if you didn't, now you do, and I just found that out recently. Staying up late really messed up my daily routine, my schedule and my eating time. Today I woke up around 12:00 pm, which is lunch time and because I woke up so late I was eating Breakfast at Lunch. I really do hope to not stay up as late as today in the future.

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment