Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

Technology


Today in tech we were cooking vegetable curry with rice. This meal was very easy and enjoyable to make. The curry was meant to only have vegetables in it, but Mrs Hamer (Cooking Teacher) didn't want us to only have veggies in it, so we added in some chicken. Today in class we made one of my favourite meals. The only thing that I didn't really enjoy was the rice because it was hard and dry, I don't think it was in the oven long enough. My favourite part of the meal we made was the chicken and carrots because they were just right. This term is when we rotate our classes, I think my next technology group is Science, I can't wait for Science because Science has Math and I really like Math. Hapefull on the last day of food tech we make a dessert like cookies and ice cream or brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment