Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

Last Day of Term 2

 Last Day of Term 2 — Townsville Christian College

Happy Last Day of School everyone! Today was the last day of Term 2 for 2021. I was really excited to go home today, and couldn't wait for the holidays to start. A few people in my class didn't show up, I guess they had already started their holiday. If you don't know what's happening, in New Zealand our school time is separated into four Terms. In each Term there are 10 weeks of school, and after each 10 weeks are over, we have a two week break from school. After the two weeks are over we go back to school and start another 10 weeks. On the last day of Term 2, my class and I had shared lunch, and in New Zealand that is what we normally do. Each person comes with something to share with the class. In my class some people wanted to do shared lunch, but other people didn't want to have it. I really enjoyed the last day of school, and I hope the holiday takes its time to go by. I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday and I hope to see you all next term.

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment