Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

An Awesome Day in Room 6

Can Kids Play Sports This Summer (With the Coronavirus Hanging Around)? –  Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic 

Today our two teachers were out of class. We had two other teachers teaching us today and they were really cool and fun. As you already know I have mentioned Miss Myers in one of my previous blog post, and I said that she was a great student teacher. Today we got lucky and we got to have her in our class again. Along with her we also had our reliever, Miss Brandes, she was also a great teacher. In class we did our usual routine like Reading, Writing but today we didn't switch for Maths and that was a bummer because I really was looking forward to it, but that was alright because we had a Math test this morning. We haven't got our marks back yet but I think we are next week. Today we also had Soccer and it was really fun because we had one of our coaches back which is, Jusepe and to be honest he's my favourite Soccer coach. After all of our hard work and effort we put in to our work and make our reliever teacher not run away, at the end of the day we got to play some games like, bang, Basketball and golden child. Even our teachers for today joined in and I'm not going to lie but Miss Brandes was pretty good at Basketball. I had an enjoyable day today and hopefully when my teacher comes back we can keep up our amazing work. We didn't take any photos, but here is a image from the web, enjoy!

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Milika I love soccer, soccer is super fun and a lot of enjoyment and also I love golden child as well because I love shooting the ball and dribbling. Also I think that you should explain the game to people so they know it but what was your favourite part of the day?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Honor. Thank you for commenting on my post. My favourite part of the day was doing the Maths test because we never got to switch for Maths, so it was good that we did a test.

      Delete
  2. Hello Milika
    Great work!
    I love your blog post and I think that soccer is very fun even though i'm bad at it:)
    I wonder what you're favorite sport is?
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Aria. Its cool that you like Soccer because I like Soccer myself. Don't say that you're bad at something because that won't help you get better, and to be honest you're quite good at defending the goal. My favourite sport would have to be Netball and Volleyball, but if I had to pick one it would be Netball because I'm currently playing that. I actually just finished my game not long ago, and we won the game. Thank you for commenting on my post.

      Delete
  3. Hello Milika
    Congrats!
    Congrats on your netball game that's amazing:)
    :)
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete