Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

I reached 40,000 views ๐ŸŽ‰


On Thursday I reached 40,000 views on blogger and I just wanted to post about it since I have nothing to post about. I want to give a big thanks to all of those who view my blogs and leaving positive blog comments. I really appreciate you taking your time out of your day to read and view my blog posts. Thank you all from America, India, Australia, New Mexico and many other places and countries for helping me get to this huge milestone. I also want to wish my teacher (Whaea Tamlyn) a happy birthday๐ŸŽ‰. Even though she won't see this, I just hope she gets better soon and has a wonderful time with her family. 

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Milika
    Great work!
    I just want to say I love your blog so much and that your an amazing person.
    Congrats on reaching 40,000 views that is very incredible.
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakalofa Milika congratulation on 40,000 viewers ๐Ÿฅณthat's insane ๐Ÿคฏ and see what hard work does it could lead you anywhere if you just persevere. Also I enjoy your blogs and just once again well done and I wish you luck in the future I hope that you get 100,000 views at the end of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Milika

    What a huge milestone, I am totally happy that you have reached 40,000, which is a massive number. What number would you like to reach at the end of the year? Well done on the great work, I can wait to see more on your blog! Once again great work on your achievement. Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Nia-Jaye. Thank you for commenting on my blog post. The number I would like to achieve by the end of this year would be at least 60,000. I know that is a lot of views to achieve, but if I try my best and post quality blog posts then I would probably reach that goal.

      Delete
  4. Kia Ora Milika.
    congratulaion on your huge goal I love your blogs and well done.What is your
    best you have done?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malo e lelei Milika.
    Congratulations on 40,000 viewers, you must feel very lucky and happy to have such crazy amount of views. You have worked so hard towards your viewers and always blogging to increase your amount of viewers each day.

    Your doing awesome Milika & Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malo E Lelei Milika.
    Very very very congratulations on getting 40.000 views that is an big thing to celebrate about I think as a smart girl like you , you deserved that I will try and get 50,000 viewers. What was your best part about celebrating this.?

    ReplyDelete