Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

My Maths Results



On Monday we did a Maths Strand test and I achieved a 5B. I think I got the highest in my class, I'm unsure of that. In fact this is my first time getting a five in Maths this year, so that's great. While doing the test I was very uncomfortable because I was sitting on the floor, because there were no more seats for me to sit on. Even though I didn't have a seat, I still tried my best and used up all my time I had in the test. I hope in my reading test I get a good mark as I did in this one. Nevertheless, I'm proud of myself for achieving this mark.

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Milika
    Fantastic work!
    I want to say congrats milika on getting a 5B I feel like you will get a 5A for all your hard work if you do get a 5A what will be your next goal to get up to?
    Once again good job you deserve it!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Aria. If I got a 5A I would probably aim for a 6B because I think that I'm confident in myself to get that mark. Thank you for the wonderful comment Aria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Milika

    What an outstanding achievement, you should be very proud of yourself because that is above your curriculum. It is also amazing to see that you preserved yourself in this test even though you were uncomfortable. What is your favourite school subject? Keep up the great work, you are doing so well.
    Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Nia-Jaye. Thank you for commenting on my blog post. My favourite subject in school will have to be Maths because we get to try new things and because "there is no right or wrong answer," Mrs Tuakoi said. Thank you again for the lovely comment.

      Delete