Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Maths Results

 


22nd June Test


23rd June Test

Yesterday and Today my class and I had to do a test on maths. In this test were all of the things we've learnt in the past months. In both tests I have achieved 4A and to me that isn't really what I wanted, I wanted to go into the 5's because even last term I got a 4A. Nevertheless, I am still happy with my test results and hopefully  tomorrow I get a higher mark and improve my score.

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. Fakalofa Milika well done on getting a 4A but I also think you can get into those 5s just keep on working hard and I think you will do amazing in the other test just focus and try your absolute best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Milika. Well done on getting a 4A I think that it is very common for you to get that because you are a very smart girl.

    ReplyDelete