Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Technology



Hello fellow bloggers, here is another amazing, high quality blog post. Today we had Technology again and in class we made popcorn chicken and potato wedges. It was divine, I didn't have breakfast this morning but luckily we made a full course meal. This made me so full I didn't even finish it, so I saved it for my siblings. I had so much fun today, and sadly I didn't come to school last Tuesday because of personal reasons,  and they made some really good looking food.


Feel Free to Comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Milika I love how you explain as much as you could about how to make it and what the ingredients is but can you explain how much you enjoyed it? other then that your vocabulary is very good keep up the fantastic work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Milika I see that you guys made popcorn chicken at tech I can tell that it was very nice and appetizing I might make this in my spare time, but as soon as I heard popcorn chicken my mouth was watering but good work.

    ReplyDelete