Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

Word Art

 



In the picture above is a picture of a project I've done on word art. Word art is a site that creates things like what is in the picture. You can chose any shape from Animals to Zodiac Signs, you can add words that relates to the shapes you chose, you can change the layout and font too. In class my class and I had to create a project that had to do with where you came from and what you are. Take your time and have a close look to the words I have inserted into this project.

Feel free to comment & Don't be shy to Follow:)

3 comments:

  1. Bula vinaka Milika.I loved how you put everything you are in this word art. I actually made a word art all about me before and it was fun making it.Did you have to think hard on what you like doing and putting it on your word art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Lose. Thank you for commenting on my blog post. Yes, it was hard to think about what I like and do. I also had a look at your word art, it was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bula Vinaka Milika. I like the way you explained all of your work about your
    Chameleon it is very nice. Way better than mine. (:

    ReplyDelete