Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Technology



In Tech my group and I made steak burgers. Steak burgers are basically sliced up steak and bread buns squashed together. These burgers were magnificent, it was so good that I gobbled up the whole thing in class. This also contains lettuce and sauce, but I didn't add any because I wanted to taste it by itself. Nevertheless, today has been a great day and this meal would have to be my favourite meal we've cooked so far. Hopefully next week we bake a desert or even pancakes.

Feel Free to Comment :) Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Milika.
    Steak burger! that sounds delicious, you must've loved it very much!
    I think your description and your instructions/recipe towards this dish is very simple & easy to understand. It is also good to know that you enjoyed creating this with your partner and had a good time in the kitchen!

    Keep up your cooking skills Milika!

    ReplyDelete